AUDI A4 OWNERS MANUAL. AUDI QUATTRO S8
Audi A4 Owners Manual
- A user guide or user’s guide, also commonly known as a manual, is a technical communication document intended to give assistance to people using a particular system.
- An owner’s manual (also called an instruction manual) is an instructional book or booklet that is supplied with almost all technologically advanced consumer products such as vehicles, home appliances and computer peripherals.
- means a document or collection of documents prepared by the engine manufacturer for the owner or operator to describe appropriate engine maintenance, applicable warranties, and any other information related to operating or keeping the engine.
- The Audi A4 is a compact executive car produced by the German car manufacturer Audi AG since late 1994. The initial generation A4 succeeded the four previous generations of the Audi 80.
- The B8 variant is the 4th generation of Audi A4.
March 3, 2012 – Day 16
Taken With: Canon 5D & Canon 85mm (soft box to the right infront of camera)
To continue on yesterday’s concept of beauty, simplicity falls right behind beauty. The acknowledgement that at times "less is more." The uncluttered look of simple views and perceptions. To go back on the concept of society being a label to a structured chaos, we create a hectic form of life and we always try to keep busy but we never look for that release, that form of an exit, a moment to breath. I realized that being a huge car enthusiast and a photographer that I haven’t incorporated a car into this 366 project yet which isn’t okay by me so I decided to call up my friend Nick Caron, an avid Audi enthusiast like yours truly. He drive a 2006 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T Quattro Manual (B7 body) and it is one of the cleanest cars I have seen to date. Teh simple stance and the proper offset of great looking wheels can do wonders to a car. In this case, less is definitely more.
I love my B5 Audi A4 but I’m sure that many other Audi owners can attest to this idea and reflection. The B5 is a simplistic and elegant design. It incorporates natural flowing lines and intermingles it with sharp aggressive lines giving it a fast moving look with the potential to house a massive power plant. The B5 A4 is a very reliable car as long as the maintenance is kept up to date (like any other vehicle). The A4 has a very simple and sharp interior. The interior houses the bare necessities and makes it look great. Compare it to a WRX, Evo, Sti, etc and none of those interiors are within arms reach of the B5.
Along with being a simple and elegant design both on the interior and exterior of any Audi, an Audi is a professional looking car. It’s not one that can be mistaken as a "rice rocket" and it’s not meant for kids to purchase and turn into a POS as they can’t afford the car/up keep in the first place. Along with the rice rocket look, all Audi’s are a professional looking car in that you can heavily modify one and it can look like a normal car. You can show up to a business meeting with a suit and tie and step out of an Audi without looking like a fool or being ridiculed, as you would if you stepped out of a modified WRX or such. There is a massive following of enthusiasts for the Audi world but more importantly the people that are part of this community are amazing people to deal and hang out with. They are down to Earth legitimate people that we can all enjoy spending time with.
Along with the design and following, one of the largest reasons I love Audi’s is the technical stand point of owning one. To be able to work on your own car and grin with satisfaction is not an easy feat. To work on an Audi you really need to understand how a car is put together and how to go about upgrading what needs to be upgraded. Basically to wrench on your Audi, you can’t be a poser or a moron. But this all comes down to the love and idea that simple is always great. The idea that less is more.
2001 Audi A4 Quattro
Never damaged, very well maintained. 119,500 km
Just completed major scheduled service in June 2009: New cam belt (timing chain), new waterpump, etc (2000+ euro at Audi dealer).
TUEV through 6/2011 11,500 euro or serious offer
Great car in summer or winter!